A recent project I worked on needed to connect to two different SQL databases using Entity Framework (version 6, not that new EF Core hotness). Out of the box, EF can only bulk-load code-based mappings from an entire assembly, not from a single namespace within an assembly. That didn’t work on this project since all…
- A Simple Node App to Generate Random Addresses and Geocode Them – Finishing Touches
- A Simple Node App to Generate Random Addresses and Geocode Them – Geocoding Results with the Google Maps API
- A Simple Node App to Generate Random Addresses and Geocode Them – Parsing Results with Cheerio
- Easily Add Bootstrap Alerts to Your ViewResults with ASP.NET Core
- A Simple Node App to Generate Random Addresses and Geocode Them – Making Web Requests
Stay in Touch!Load More...
Almost have a branch of SpecsFor working on .NET Core now...
Dear Future Developers - half of your work day will be spent interacting with other humans. Do yourself a favor and take a few writing and public speaking courses in school.
also - it wouldn’t hurt to practice being a good, compassionate, patient human being
Portman received $64,877 in campaign donations from gun rights groups during the 2015-2016 campaign cycle and received an "A" grade from the NRA. He's received $3,061,941 from the NRA over the course of his career as an elected official https://t.co/Y8EJPrCR5V #thoughtsandprayers https://t.co/NOZYzQ21pG
So somehow my Visual Studio pro subscription got unlinked from my account, and now Microsoft can't find it. Followed links for help online, got 404s, called support number, got "I don't see that purchase." Suggestions?