The documentation on SpecsFor is sorely lacking. Me (and another volunteer!) are working to fix that. This is the first in a series of posts about SpecsFor, which will eventually make its way in to the official docs. In this post, I’ll show you how to add SpecsFor to your project using NuGet, and I’ll…
Month: May 2014
- A Simple Node App to Generate Random Addresses and Geocode Them – Finishing Touches
- A Simple Node App to Generate Random Addresses and Geocode Them – Geocoding Results with the Google Maps API
- A Simple Node App to Generate Random Addresses and Geocode Them – Parsing Results with Cheerio
- Easily Add Bootstrap Alerts to Your ViewResults with ASP.NET Core
- A Simple Node App to Generate Random Addresses and Geocode Them – Making Web Requests
Stay in Touch!Load More...
Almost have a branch of SpecsFor working on .NET Core now...
Dear Future Developers - half of your work day will be spent interacting with other humans. Do yourself a favor and take a few writing and public speaking courses in school.
also - it wouldn’t hurt to practice being a good, compassionate, patient human being
Portman received $64,877 in campaign donations from gun rights groups during the 2015-2016 campaign cycle and received an "A" grade from the NRA. He's received $3,061,941 from the NRA over the course of his career as an elected official https://t.co/Y8EJPrCR5V #thoughtsandprayers https://t.co/NOZYzQ21pG
So somehow my Visual Studio pro subscription got unlinked from my account, and now Microsoft can't find it. Followed links for help online, got 404s, called support number, got "I don't see that purchase." Suggestions?